Thursday 14 January 2016

Disposable London

I have moved back to London as an unemployed humanities graduate. Hooray! We love Camberwell as much as we loved Shoreditch, though, so it's all good.

Over three years, I have accumulated numerous disposable photos of places in London which are special to me. I like disposable cameras because you have to compose really carefully knowing full well the result will be quite crap / accidental. These images rarely contain people. I don't know why. But here are a few favourites, in vaguely chronological order.

Victoria Embankment Autumn 2012

Westminster Winter 2013

 Columbia Road Spring 2014

The City Summer 2014

Southwark Summer 2014

Near Borough Market Summer 2014

Columbia Road Winter 2014

Arnold Circus, Shoreditch Winter 2015

Canal near St Pancras Summer 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment